- Sakho set to start against Arsenal after Lovren suffers groin injury
- Rodgers praises performance as Reds draw Chelsea
- Match report: Bournemouth 1-3 Liverpool
- Rodgers vows to keep Liverpool star, despite Bayern Munich interest
- Liverpool plotting audacious move for Chelsea legend
- Former Liverpool captain tells Rodgers to sell Balotelli
- Former Red gives under-fire Rodgers his backing
- Ajax boss is open to replacing Rodgers as Liverpool manager
- Rodgers denies talk of a dressing room rift
- Liverpool draw Besiktas in Europa League
Latest on Andy Carroll leaving Liverpool
As I had predicted earlier in the day, the press are going crazy about the speculation linking Andy Carroll with a move back to Newcastle for a fee as low as £10million.
Carroll’s agent Mark Curtis told BBC Sport: “[Andy Carroll] is happy at Liverpool.” Thus quashes the speculation that Carroll wants to leave Liverpool and return to Newcastle.
A Liverpool spokesman is quoted as saying in the Express: “It is complete nonsense. There is nothing in it,” when asked about the speculation linking Carroll with a move to his former club.
So for now, Carroll is staying at Liverpool.