- Liverpool receive major injury boost ahead of Tottenham game
- [Video] Liverpool’s new central midfield linchpin
- Two options for Liverpool to consider in the absence of Steven Gerrard
- Midfielder asked to leave Liverpool
- Steven Gerrard injury fears: Possible options for Liverpool
- Rodgers explains why he sanctioned £15million transfer
- Liverpool striker’s agent to hold talks with club. Should he stay or be sold?
- Luis Suarez says what Liverpool fans wanted to hear
- Rodgers reveals that Suarez may not have played against Norwich
- Rodgers denies spending £7million on Liverpool defender who is set to leave in January
Latest on Andy Carroll leaving Liverpool
As I had predicted earlier in the day, the press are going crazy about the speculation linking Andy Carroll with a move back to Newcastle for a fee as low as £10million.
Carroll’s agent Mark Curtis told BBC Sport: “[Andy Carroll] is happy at Liverpool.” Thus quashes the speculation that Carroll wants to leave Liverpool and return to Newcastle.
A Liverpool spokesman is quoted as saying in the Express: “It is complete nonsense. There is nothing in it,” when asked about the speculation linking Carroll with a move to his former club.
So for now, Carroll is staying at Liverpool.