- Reds suffer setback in pursuit of Marco Reus
- Pepe Reina could stay at LFC beyond the transfer window, as Milan move stalls
- PSG tell Reds to stump up £16million for Argentine ace
- Rodgers could have worked with Van Gaal at Anfield
- Top 5 : Worst summer signings in LFC’s history
- Raheem Sterling in no hurry over new contract
- Rodgers remains hopeful of adding further signings
- Liverpool set to complete signing of Spanish defender
- Match Report: Liverpool 2-0 AC Milan
- Rodgers hints at move for Balotelli, whilst Reus yet to agree new deal
6 strikers Liverpool could sign this January
Much has been made of Liverpool’s profligacy in front of goal this season with Kenny Dalglish’s side drawing six times at Anfield in the Premier League this season.
Throw in Luis Suarez’s eight-game suspension and Liverpool are going to need at least one reinforcement in the striking department to aid the misfiring Andy Carroll, Craig Bellamy and Dirk Kuyt who have just four Premier League goals between them.
Clean Sheets suggests six players that have been linked with a move to Liverpool who could solve Dalglish’s dilemma…
1. Teofilo Gutierrez – Racing Club de Avellaneda – Possible value: £8m
Perhaps the most far-fetched of this list, Gutierrez is currently playing his football in Argentina and has scored six times in 11 games. A Colombian international.