- Manchester United legend worried Liverpool will topple former club
- Rodgers admits he feared the sack
- Chelsea star and Liverpool target can leave for ‘huge money’
- Rodgers reckons Liverpool star is almost back to his best
- Reds dealt injury blow as winger is ruled out for a month
- Rodgers and Allen gush over ‘sensational’ Liverpool star
- Rodgers delighted with Reds intensity during City win
- Match report: Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City
- Rodgers rues missed chances in Istanbul
- Besiktas knock Reds out on spot kicks in Istanbul
6 strikers Liverpool could sign this January
Much has been made of Liverpool’s profligacy in front of goal this season with Kenny Dalglish’s side drawing six times at Anfield in the Premier League this season.
Throw in Luis Suarez’s eight-game suspension and Liverpool are going to need at least one reinforcement in the striking department to aid the misfiring Andy Carroll, Craig Bellamy and Dirk Kuyt who have just four Premier League goals between them.
Clean Sheets suggests six players that have been linked with a move to Liverpool who could solve Dalglish’s dilemma…
1. Teofilo Gutierrez – Racing Club de Avellaneda – Possible value: £8m
Perhaps the most far-fetched of this list, Gutierrez is currently playing his football in Argentina and has scored six times in 11 games. A Colombian international.