- Liverpool striker’s agent to hold talks with club. Should he stay or be sold?
- Luis Suarez says what Liverpool fans wanted to hear
- Rodgers reveals that Suarez may not have played against Norwich
- Rodgers denies spending £7million on Liverpool defender who is set to leave in January
- Reports: Liverpool linked with forward who has a £125million buyout clause
- Carragher: Liverpool ace is better than Sterling and Moses put together
- Brendan Rodgers to blame for Hull defeat
- Reports: Liverpool manager set to be offered new 5 year deal
- Black Friday at Melwood as Liverpool suffer two major injury blows
- Revealed: Rift with Benitez is why Gerrard almost joined Chelsea
6 strikers Liverpool could sign this January
Much has been made of Liverpool’s profligacy in front of goal this season with Kenny Dalglish’s side drawing six times at Anfield in the Premier League this season.
Throw in Luis Suarez’s eight-game suspension and Liverpool are going to need at least one reinforcement in the striking department to aid the misfiring Andy Carroll, Craig Bellamy and Dirk Kuyt who have just four Premier League goals between them.
Clean Sheets suggests six players that have been linked with a move to Liverpool who could solve Dalglish’s dilemma…
1. Teofilo Gutierrez – Racing Club de Avellaneda – Possible value: £8m
Perhaps the most far-fetched of this list, Gutierrez is currently playing his football in Argentina and has scored six times in 11 games. A Colombian international.