- 5 Lessons learnt from Liverpool’s 0-0 draw with Arsenal
- Brendan Rodgers issues latest update on Lucas transfer situation
- Liverpool suffer major injury blow ahead of Arsenal game
- Balotelli set to leave Liverpool under one condition
- Defender set to be offered Liverpool deal
- Friday Rumour: Liverpool have £15million offer for midfielder accepted
- Brendan Rodgers set to make a very bad decision at Liverpool
- Guillem Balague issues latest on Asier Illarramendi transfer
- Rodgers gives update on why Jordan Henderson was substituted against Bournemouth
- Two surprising faces that will be at Anfield tonight against Bournemouth
6 strikers Liverpool could sign this January
Much has been made of Liverpool’s profligacy in front of goal this season with Kenny Dalglish’s side drawing six times at Anfield in the Premier League this season.
Throw in Luis Suarez’s eight-game suspension and Liverpool are going to need at least one reinforcement in the striking department to aid the misfiring Andy Carroll, Craig Bellamy and Dirk Kuyt who have just four Premier League goals between them.
Clean Sheets suggests six players that have been linked with a move to Liverpool who could solve Dalglish’s dilemma…
1. Teofilo Gutierrez – Racing Club de Avellaneda – Possible value: £8m
Perhaps the most far-fetched of this list, Gutierrez is currently playing his football in Argentina and has scored six times in 11 games. A Colombian international.