- Suarez, Alonso and Torres set for Anfield return
- Henderson insists points mean more than goals
- Rodgers relishing the last 10 games after Burnley win
- Manchester United legend worried Liverpool will topple former club
- Rodgers admits he feared the sack
- Chelsea star and Liverpool target can leave for ‘huge money’
- Rodgers reckons Liverpool star is almost back to his best
- Reds dealt injury blow as winger is ruled out for a month
- Rodgers and Allen gush over ‘sensational’ Liverpool star
- Rodgers delighted with Reds intensity during City win
[Video] Why couldn’t he score goals like this for Liverpool?
Andriy Voronin will probably go down in my opinion as one of the worst strikers in Liverpool history. I was so glad when we were finally able to sell him to Dynamo Moscow.
Voronin was never a regular at Liverpool and it proved why as he only managed to score 5 goals during his time with us. Why he wore the famous number 10 jersey remains a mystery to me. Did Rafa honestly think that Voronin was worthy of wearing the number 10?
It seems now that Voronin is finding his form at Dynamo Moscow as he scored a cracker of a goal for them yesterday (Wednesday) against Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League. Why could he not score goals like this for Liverpool?