- 5 Lessons learnt from Liverpool’s 0-0 draw with Arsenal
- Brendan Rodgers issues latest update on Lucas transfer situation
- Liverpool suffer major injury blow ahead of Arsenal game
- Balotelli set to leave Liverpool under one condition
- Defender set to be offered Liverpool deal
- Friday Rumour: Liverpool have £15million offer for midfielder accepted
- Brendan Rodgers set to make a very bad decision at Liverpool
- Guillem Balague issues latest on Asier Illarramendi transfer
- Rodgers gives update on why Jordan Henderson was substituted against Bournemouth
- Two surprising faces that will be at Anfield tonight against Bournemouth
[Video] Why couldn’t he score goals like this for Liverpool?
Andriy Voronin will probably go down in my opinion as one of the worst strikers in Liverpool history. I was so glad when we were finally able to sell him to Dynamo Moscow.
Voronin was never a regular at Liverpool and it proved why as he only managed to score 5 goals during his time with us. Why he wore the famous number 10 jersey remains a mystery to me. Did Rafa honestly think that Voronin was worthy of wearing the number 10?
It seems now that Voronin is finding his form at Dynamo Moscow as he scored a cracker of a goal for them yesterday (Wednesday) against Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League. Why could he not score goals like this for Liverpool?