- Rodgers dismisses talk of title challenge
- Gerrard: ‘We can’t let our season fizzle out’
- Rodgers bemoans Reds poor form
- Hammers midfielder relishing clash with hero Gerrard
- Rodgers hopes ‘laid back’ Mignolet can improve the relationship with his defence
- Lallana: I want to take it to the next step
- Rodgers backs Liverpool to improve
- Why this is Fabio Borini’s chance to shine
- Rodgers reveals Sturridge has a chance of being fit for Everton clash
- Hammers midfielder declares ‘love’ for Super Mario
[Video] Why couldn’t he score goals like this for Liverpool?
Andriy Voronin will probably go down in my opinion as one of the worst strikers in Liverpool history. I was so glad when we were finally able to sell him to Dynamo Moscow.
Voronin was never a regular at Liverpool and it proved why as he only managed to score 5 goals during his time with us. Why he wore the famous number 10 jersey remains a mystery to me. Did Rafa honestly think that Voronin was worthy of wearing the number 10?
It seems now that Voronin is finding his form at Dynamo Moscow as he scored a cracker of a goal for them yesterday (Wednesday) against Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League. Why could he not score goals like this for Liverpool?