- Report: Liverpool star named as PFA Footballer of the Year
- Liverpool receive major fitness boost ahead of Chelsea game
- Transfer target thought he was already a Liverpool player
- Sunday Rumour: Liverpool lead race for £11.5million left-back
- Brendan Rodgers on Alberto and Aspas’ Liverpool futures
- Striker: I want to leave Liverpool
- Agent: Liverpool star will be staying at the club
- Brendan Rodgers on why Lucas is not playing
- Why Liverpool will have to part with £1million if they win the Premier League
- Liverpool not expected to spend big in the transfer market according to former managing director
[Video] Why couldn’t he score goals like this for Liverpool?
Andriy Voronin will probably go down in my opinion as one of the worst strikers in Liverpool history. I was so glad when we were finally able to sell him to Dynamo Moscow.
Voronin was never a regular at Liverpool and it proved why as he only managed to score 5 goals during his time with us. Why he wore the famous number 10 jersey remains a mystery to me. Did Rafa honestly think that Voronin was worthy of wearing the number 10?
It seems now that Voronin is finding his form at Dynamo Moscow as he scored a cracker of a goal for them yesterday (Wednesday) against Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League. Why could he not score goals like this for Liverpool?