- Chelsea ready to sell new-boy Cuadrado to fund Sterling move
- Bayern Munich want Raheem Sterling
- Sterling jeered when receiving Young Player of the Year award
- French striker will not leave Lyon for less than €50m
- Liverpool could splash the cash on Chelsea target Dzeko
- Man City midfielder Milner is on his way to Anfield
- Christian Benteke wants Liverpool switch
- BREAKING: Raheem Sterling to leave Liverpool this summer
- Liverpool not in contention to sign Barcelona winger
- Henderson calls for team-mates to prove themselves
[Video] Why couldn’t he score goals like this for Liverpool?
Andriy Voronin will probably go down in my opinion as one of the worst strikers in Liverpool history. I was so glad when we were finally able to sell him to Dynamo Moscow.
Voronin was never a regular at Liverpool and it proved why as he only managed to score 5 goals during his time with us. Why he wore the famous number 10 jersey remains a mystery to me. Did Rafa honestly think that Voronin was worthy of wearing the number 10?
It seems now that Voronin is finding his form at Dynamo Moscow as he scored a cracker of a goal for them yesterday (Wednesday) against Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League. Why could he not score goals like this for Liverpool?