- Transfer target thought he was already a Liverpool player
- Sunday Rumour: Liverpool lead race for £11.5million left-back
- Brendan Rodgers on Alberto and Aspas’ Liverpool futures
- Striker: I want to leave Liverpool
- Agent: Liverpool star will be staying at the club
- Brendan Rodgers on why Lucas is not playing
- Why Liverpool will have to part with £1million if they win the Premier League
- Liverpool not expected to spend big in the transfer market according to former managing director
- Time to sell him? Liverpool midfielder says I do not want to sit on the bench
- Two Tottenham players that must regret not joining Liverpool
Please do not come back!
There are suggestions that Andriy Voronin could cut his season long loan to Hertha Berlin to come back to Anfield. Having sold Keane, we are short of options upfront but I would rather have things the way they are than have Voronin back. For me, Voronin has been one of Rafa’s worst signings and I can not see him coming back and helping us win the Premiership. I had actually hoped we would have sold him in the summer than send him out on loan.
Voronin never settled in at Liverpool so what makes him think he can settle in now? I have just had a look at Voronin’s states for the season at Hertha and he has played 15 games and scored 4 goals, so even at Hertha he is not really setting the stage alight. I would actually prefer Ngog to start ahead of Voronin!
I guess at the end of the day it is Rafa’s choice if he wants to recall Voronin from loan but I some how do not see Rafa taking this option. Some of you may disagree with me and you may believe that we need as many players in the squad as we can in the push for the title but do you remember some of those shocking performances Voronin put in for us? I do not think I could live with myself if he misses a sitter with minutes to go in a crucial 6 pointer match. I would rather have a Stevie or Torres miss than live with that fact that Voronin cost us the league!