- 5 Lessons learnt from Liverpool’s 0-0 draw with Arsenal
- Brendan Rodgers issues latest update on Lucas transfer situation
- Liverpool suffer major injury blow ahead of Arsenal game
- Balotelli set to leave Liverpool under one condition
- Defender set to be offered Liverpool deal
- Friday Rumour: Liverpool have £15million offer for midfielder accepted
- Brendan Rodgers set to make a very bad decision at Liverpool
- Guillem Balague issues latest on Asier Illarramendi transfer
- Rodgers gives update on why Jordan Henderson was substituted against Bournemouth
- Two surprising faces that will be at Anfield tonight against Bournemouth
Should He Stay Or Should He Go Now ??
3 mins to go – drawing 2-2 with Hull, a chance to go 4 points clear at the top of the EPL – we need a goal, we need a goal. One sub to make – who’s on the bench, who could get us a goal? Lets see Lucas or Robbie, Lucas or Robbie – yes def – Lucas – on ya go son your the man for the job
WHAT IS GOIN ON !!!
We spend a fortune on two strikers and end up on Saturday leaving one of them on the bench and when a goal is required Rafa puts on a midfielder who has yet to score in the league this season. I know we are still top and I do think Rafa is a good manager but sometimes his decision making leaves me completely baffeld as well as everybody at home and in Anfield watching the match. Saturdays goings on has made the whole transfer of Robbie Keane a complete shambles and quite simply a bit of an embarrassment, especially for Robbie. Obviously Rafa has lost faith with his new player if he thinks that Lucas had more chance to get us a win.
So what does this mean for Robbie Keane. Is he going to be off-loaded in January for a loss or will he be given more time to prove himself. I personally believe that he should be given more time but a lot of people seem to be losing faith with his abilities. I thought he had a decent game against PSV in midweek and was directly involved in some of the goals. So why did he end up with splinters in his ass from the bench on Saturday. he couldn’t have been injured or else he wouldn’t have even made the bench, so as I have said confusion reigns in my eyes. If you are not going to play him or put him on and that particular time of a game when we need a goal then what is his purpose at the club?
Answers on a postcard please to 26, I Don’t Know Whats Goin on Street, Anfield, Liverpool.