- 5 Lessons learnt from Liverpool’s 0-0 draw with Arsenal
- Brendan Rodgers issues latest update on Lucas transfer situation
- Liverpool suffer major injury blow ahead of Arsenal game
- Balotelli set to leave Liverpool under one condition
- Defender set to be offered Liverpool deal
- Friday Rumour: Liverpool have £15million offer for midfielder accepted
- Brendan Rodgers set to make a very bad decision at Liverpool
- Guillem Balague issues latest on Asier Illarramendi transfer
- Rodgers gives update on why Jordan Henderson was substituted against Bournemouth
- Two surprising faces that will be at Anfield tonight against Bournemouth
Alonso and Keane bag international goals
Well we had a large group of meaningless international fixtures today clogging up the middle of the week for us today.
Of note, Xabi Alonso scored twice as Spain beat Denmark 3-0. Agger was present in the opposing line up, and Fernando Torres picked up an assist on one of the goals.
Everyone’s most anxiously awaited goal scorer this season decided to pick up a goal for his country as well in Robbie Keane. Hopefully that’s a preview for the weekend when he gets his first chance to open his account in front of the Kop.
He stretched his Irish career goal scoring record to 34 goals.