- Report: Liverpool star named as PFA Footballer of the Year
- Liverpool receive major fitness boost ahead of Chelsea game
- Transfer target thought he was already a Liverpool player
- Sunday Rumour: Liverpool lead race for £11.5million left-back
- Brendan Rodgers on Alberto and Aspas’ Liverpool futures
- Striker: I want to leave Liverpool
- Agent: Liverpool star will be staying at the club
- Brendan Rodgers on why Lucas is not playing
- Why Liverpool will have to part with £1million if they win the Premier League
- Liverpool not expected to spend big in the transfer market according to former managing director
I recorded the first half of one today, and will be passing it along to Ron in the near future. I just thought I’d give everyone a heads up that it was on the way.
It’ll be about half an hour of me rambling about the squad and maybe taking a jab or two at Martin O’Neill. Not to mention you’ll get to hear my lovely voice. What more could you want?
You can e-mail me any suggestions, questions, comments, etc. at:
Anyhow, have a good one and here’s hoping that by the time you hear from me next that this whole Barry retardedness will be behind us one way or another.