- Moreno full of praise for Reds goal scoring heroes
- Liverpool on alert as Cavani ‘seeks PSG exit’
- What is the matter with Philippe Coutinho?
- Liverpool handed major boost as Sturridge returns to training
- Gallery: Reds make winning return to the Champions League
- Hendo: The vice-captaincy means everything
- Gerrard demands better from below par Reds
- Rodgers praises Balotelli’s ‘world class’ finish
- Match report: Liverpool 2-1 FC Ludogorets
- Top 10 : Champions League Nights At Anfield
I recorded the first half of one today, and will be passing it along to Ron in the near future. I just thought I’d give everyone a heads up that it was on the way.
It’ll be about half an hour of me rambling about the squad and maybe taking a jab or two at Martin O’Neill. Not to mention you’ll get to hear my lovely voice. What more could you want?
You can e-mail me any suggestions, questions, comments, etc. at:
Anyhow, have a good one and here’s hoping that by the time you hear from me next that this whole Barry retardedness will be behind us one way or another.