- Reds accept QPR’s £10million bid for Borini
- Agger bids farewell in emotional open letter
- Gerrard backs Balotelli to succeed
- Coates set for Sunderland loan
- Rodgers considers move for former Barca star
- Why Henderson is the man to replace Agger as vice-captain
- Boss delighted with Tottenham win
- Match report : Tottenham 0-3 Liverpool
- Daniel Agger: Loyal Red
- Agger: I’ll be a Red for life
I recorded the first half of one today, and will be passing it along to Ron in the near future. I just thought I’d give everyone a heads up that it was on the way.
It’ll be about half an hour of me rambling about the squad and maybe taking a jab or two at Martin O’Neill. Not to mention you’ll get to hear my lovely voice. What more could you want?
You can e-mail me any suggestions, questions, comments, etc. at:
Anyhow, have a good one and here’s hoping that by the time you hear from me next that this whole Barry retardedness will be behind us one way or another.