- Liverpool star: I thought about quitting club last summer
- Should they start? Two injured players could return for Liverpool’s trip to Fulham
- Liverpool ace: I don’t know where I’ll be next year
- John Henry has his say on the possibility of Liverpool not playing Fulham
- Liverpool linked with shock move for Chelsea star
- Why Brendan Rodgers is Walking Alone
- Kolo Toure reveals why he made that pass against West Brom
- Ian Ayre travels to Ukraine to seal Konoplyanka deal – Reports
- Reports: Liverpool to make formal bid for winger this week
- Rodgers – Credit Where Credit’s Due
I recorded the first half of one today, and will be passing it along to Ron in the near future. I just thought I’d give everyone a heads up that it was on the way.
It’ll be about half an hour of me rambling about the squad and maybe taking a jab or two at Martin O’Neill. Not to mention you’ll get to hear my lovely voice. What more could you want?
You can e-mail me any suggestions, questions, comments, etc. at:
Anyhow, have a good one and here’s hoping that by the time you hear from me next that this whole Barry retardedness will be behind us one way or another.